The Houghton hospital bed is an electronically actuated acute care bed which is appropriate for adult patient care allowing, if required, the patient to adjust their own position in the bed. The bed can be fitted with side rails, IV pole and lifting pole. Trendelenburg & reverse trendelenburg along with CPR release are two great features of this bed. Powered by mains supply with 24V DC battery backup. Safe working load is 235kg and maximum patient weight is 200kg.One year warranty on parts and labour. Three years warranty on mechanism.
*Optional head and foot board colours and styles will be available early December 2018.
- Extension bar available
- 12 function handset with lock function
- 4 braked castors
- Emergency stop button
- Mattress retainers (5 in all)
- Packaged ready for transportation with transport brackets included
- 2 section IV pole (sold separately)
- Lifting pole (sold separately)
- Drop down bed rails (sold separately)
- Choice of colour for head and foot board
- Back rest tilting 0-73°
- Knee-rest tilting 0-37°
- Easy assembly
- Weight Capacity 200kg